You can get directions from McCarran International Airport [LAS] or any location to the Mandalay Bay Convention Center and/or back by using the Google Map above. Simply select the driving directions button above and fill in the "to" and "from" fields.
Browse the tabs below for the latest information and discounts on your preferred method of travel.
From airline and car discounts to monorail and shuttle information. IRE helps you get to the show and make your way to and from the Mandalay Bay Convention Center daily.
Navigating Las Vegas
- Book online at www.aircanada.com and enter code UV7B8JU1 in the search panel.
- 10% discount on eligible fares.
- No discount will apply to Tango bookings for travel within Canada or between Canada and the U.S.
- Book online at www.alaskaair.com using code UV7B8JU1.
- 7% discount off published fares (except companion and other promotional fares).
- The discount will be applied to any flights meeting the contract parameters.
- Any change or cancellation after ticketing is subject to a service charge.
- All fare rules and additional blackout dates of the fare apply.
- Book online at www.delta.com by selecting Book Your Flight and entering NMNWX.
- Book by phone at 800.328.1111; a direct ticketing charge will apply.
- Discounts are available from 2-10% off depending on the booking class.
- International discounts are available 0-10% off depending on booking class.
- Book online at www.united.com; click All Search Options and enter code ZX6X683520 under Promotions and Certificates.
- Discounts are available from 2-10% off published fares.
- Book by phone at 800.426.1122 and refer to Z-code ZX6X and agreement code 9683520.
Discount code: L540097
Discount code: CV#050V0003
- It’s a quick and easy way to avoid traffic congestion. Reaching speeds up to 50 mph, the Las Vegas Monorail takes you from one end of the world-famous Las Vegas Strip to the other – with seven stops in total – in just 15 minutes.
- It’s cost-effective and hassle-free. Avoid long lines and bumper-to-bumper traffic. Smart travelers can explore the Strip in style on the Las Vegas Monorail.
- It’s eco-friendly. In 2011, the Las Vegas Monorail aided in the annual removal of an estimated 2.2 million vehicle miles from Southern Nevada’s major roadways, reducing emissions by more than 35 tons of carbon monoxide (CO), volatile organic compounds (VOC) and nitrogen oxides (NOx) over the course of the year.
- It’s convenient. You can buy tickets online in advance or at the easy touch-screen ticket vending machines located at every Monorail station.
- It’s reliable. With Monorail trains arriving every few minutes from 7 a.m. every day of the year until 2 a.m. on weekdays and until 3 a.m. Friday through Sunday, passengers can conveniently travel to their destinations.
- It’s climate-controlled. Keep cool in the summer and warm in the winter on the Monorail.
- It’s safe. Monitored stations, a friendly K-9 unit, private security officers and a full video surveillance system provide a high level of safety as you travel up and down the Strip.