2017 IRE Recap
The 2017 International Roofing Expo [IRE] would like to thank all our participants who helped make the Expo the largest in the 62-year history of the show! From the attendees, exhibitors, speakers and press, to the vendors, temporary staff and Community Service Day volunteers — the IRE would not have been successful without all of you!
|Net square feet
To ensure we offer the best possible 2017 IRE, please complete the post-show survey no later than March 31.
Post-Show Press Release
Product Showcase – Best Product winners
A panel of industry experts selected first place winners in the following categories:
- Best Sustainable Product: Lifetime Tool & Building Products LLC | 316L Stainless Steel Ultimate Pipe Flashing
- Best Residential Product: D.I. Roof Seamers | D.I. Revolution 2.0
- Best Commercial Product: AceClamp/PMC Industries | ColorSnap
- Best New Product: Leading Edge Safety | AB-02
Community Service Day
IRE’s philanthropic home repair and revitalization project was a big success again this year. Check out the video from KVVU FOX5
and make plans to participate in 2018!
2017 IRE Photos
Photos from the 2017 IRE are available for viewing on the IRE Instagram
Conference Session Recordings on CD-ROM
If you missed any of the conference sessions – or attended and would like to take the education home with you – select conference sessions are available for purchase on CD-ROM. Click here to view the conference sessions
Conference Handouts and Certificates of Completion
If you attended the conference seminars and would like access to the handouts to view, print and/or save, simply sign in to the Attendee Dashboard
. Handouts are now available; Certificates of Completion will be available over the next three weeks.
• Sign-in using one of the these options:
1. Enter the email address and password you created during the registration process
2. Enter your last name and RegID (found on your registration confirmation email)
• Click the the Education icon.
• You will see all of the sessions that you have registered to attend
• Click on the 2017 Downloads tab
• Click on the handout icon next to each session to review, save it or print the handout.
We look forward to seeing you next year in New Orleans!
• Exhibits & Conference: February 6-8, 2018
• Ernest N. Morial Convention Center | Halls B-D | New Orleans, Louisiana USA
The QR Codes below have been provided in order to make returning to these pages convenient on your mobile device:
What are QR Codes? They are a machine-readable code consisting of an array of black and white squares, typically used for storing URLs or other information for reading by the camera on a smartphone