• The IRE will take place in Halls B-D at the Morial Convention Center [MCC] at 900 Convention Center Blvd., New Orleans, LA 70130.
• Parking is available near the Convention Center for a daily fee; all lots are city-owned.
• Exhibitor/attendees can park next to Hall A, across Julia St., in the Rivercenter and Hilton Rivercenter lots.
• Across the street (Convention Center Blvd) from Halls C, there is Fulton Parking lot.
• Overnight parking of large vehicles requires pre-approval. Click for a parking map
• Tuesday , February 24 | 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
• Wednesday , February 25 | 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
• Thursday, February 26 | 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
• Registration is located in Lobby B1 at the Morial Convention Center.
• Each registrant must complete an On-site Registration Form.
• No photocopies or brochure registration forms will be accepted.
• Registration questions? Please call 708.498.2408 or 866.860.1970.
• Name badges were NOT mailed in advance.
• Please print and bring your email confirmation with you to the Attendee Already Registered counter located in Registration to pick up your name badge.
• If you did not pre-register, you may register on-site.
On-site Registration Hours
• Monday, February 23 | 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
• Tuesday , February 24 | 6:45 am - 5:00 pm
• Wednesday , February 25 | 7:00 am - 5:00 pm
• Thursday, February 26 | 7:00 am - 3:00 pm
• Should you have questions during the show, stop by the Show Office in room #228 on the second level or call 504.670.6202.